Buying from the USA
Thinking of buying your TaylorMade Exhaust from the USA?
American retailers may advertise a price that looks like a bargain, but what they don't advertise are the hidden costs associated with buying from the USA. If you are a UK customer, you can expect to pay several extra charges that will make buying your exhaust much more expensive than you thought.
When you buy from us, the price you see is the price you pay. We have already done all the leg work for you: customs charges, VAT, shipping...all taken care of. All you have to do is order your exhaust, and wait for it to be delivered to your UK address completely free of charge.
Reasons to avoid buying from the USA
- Importing goods from the USA comes with a cost. Expect to part with about 20% of the exhaust's advertised price in import tax - and that's before you've even set eyes on your new exhaust. For a full exhaust system with all the optional extras, the charges could run into hundreds of pounds.
- Why pay around $50 for shipping from the USA, when you can have your exhaust delivered by us for free? This is just one example of a cost you really don't need to pay.
- It's highly unlikely that anything will go wrong with your TaylorMade exhaust, as these are quality products made with considerable experience, care and skill. However, it's a fact of life that sometimes, things do go wrong. If you have any problems with your shiny new exhaust, you will have to pay extra shipping costs, again, to send it back to the USA. And, if you need to exchange or replace the exhaust, the costs can rack up pretty quickly.
- Are you guaranteed excellent customer service when buying from the USA? Can you afford the costs of calling an international number to ask questions or report a problem? Maybe, maybe not...
Reasons to buy from the UK
- If you order from us and have a mainland UK delivery address, your exhaust will be delivered to you free of charge via a secure courier service. If your exhaust is in stock, it could be with you on the next working day.
- The price you see on our website is always the price you pay, including VAT and all other taxes and charges.
- Our East Midlands workshop is staffed by fully skilled technicians, who have years of experience and training in fitting TaylorMade exhausts. If you need any advice on how to fit your exhaust - or want us to fit it for you - you can give us a call and we'll be happy to help. Fitting costs vary depending on your bike, but we will always quote you a fair and transparent price.
- We know our stuff! Ask us anything you want to know about TaylorMade exhausts, by phone or by email. Honestly, we could talk about them all day.
- If you do have any issues with your new exhaust (unlikely, but worth considering), we will deal with them quickly and efficiently, right here in the UK.
- We are a family business, and we pride ourselves on our long history of excellent customer service. We will always go out of our way to keep you happy - whatever you need, just let us know.